noun (plural same or loas)
- A god in the voodoo cult of Haiti.More example sentences
- They'd rescued over thirty cursed items between them, battling voodoo loas, Druids, vampires, werewolves, and ghosts in the process.
- One's own ancestors are also revered in a manner that is inseparable, it would seem, from the reverence of the loa or orishas.
- I remember in the invisibles King Mob uses a technique from the Couvesomething (been a while) Voodoo group to dream himself through time using a spider loa or totem of some sort.
More definitions of loaDefinition of loa in:
- The US English dictionary