- 1A machine or person that loads something.More example sentences
- Multifunctional tools, such as graders, require an electrical outlet and switches on the loader to control hydraulic diverter valves.
- The afternoon session in Oak Park will showcase some of the machinery and give working demonstrations of different types of harvesters, storage clamps and cleaner loaders.
- West Dawsonites with ploughs and light loaders do the rest, and traffic is usually constant long before the official bridge is ploughed and established.
- 1.1An attendant who loads guns at a shoot.More example sentences
- While the days are long gone when a headkeeper's game book might show 3000 brace of grouse from a day's shooting and the loaders' hands would be singed from handling red-hot guns, game hunting has attracted growing opposition.
- Both airmen are weapons loaders with the 77th Bomb Squadron at Ellsworth Air Force Base, S.D.
- A loader hands him the gun to bring down the quarry which is then retrieved from the undergrowth by trained hounds.
More definitions of loaderDefinition of loader in:
- The US English dictionary