- The space in a motor vehicle for carrying a load: the seats lowered to create a flat loadspace [mass noun]: the wheel arches take up loadspaceMore example sentences
- A rubber mat and four tie-downs make the loadspace adaptable for many uses.
- Boasting outstanding performance, chassis dynamics, loadspace and packaging ideas, Subaru's Forester will be present for offroad adventures.
- The X3 is noticeably more compact externally than the X5, but offers almost as much room inside and, paradoxically, has a larger loadspace.
More definitions of loadspaceDefinition of loadspace in:
- The US English dictionary