- Relating to or having the power of locomotion: locomotory ciliaMore example sentences
- The Ecdysozoa, all of which molt and lack motile locomotory cilia, include priapulids, kinorhynchs, nematodes, nematomorphs, tardigrades, onychophorans, and arthropods.
- The ‘quilt’ itself was probably the collagenous basement membrane of a dorsal unit acting both as a hydraulic skeleton and muscular locomotory organ perhaps analogous to the set of myomeres in chordates.
- The epidermis is cellular and does not possess any locomotory cilia.
More definitions of locomotoryDefinition of locomotory in:
- The US English dictionary