- A private house in which furnished rooms are rented for living or staying in temporarily.More example sentences
- She would take what she could get for the property and move into one of the towns, even if it meant renting a room at a lodging house.
- They had no other choice but to stay in a cheap lodging house and send someone to Hoten for parts and tools, even though staying in one place was extremely risky.
- Then Eva, who had a room in the same lodging house, had suggested that Arturo might have the answer.
More definitions of lodging houseDefinition of lodging house in:
- The US English dictionary