- 1A hut built of whole or split logs.More example sentences
- The Lincoln Living Historical Farm is a working pioneer homestead with a log cabin, outbuildings, split rail fences, livestock, gardens, and field crops.
- The family center, a large log cabin with a fireplace built of unworked stone, is the site for the opening campfire gathering.
- My favorite was his chipmunk house, a miniature log cabin with tables and chairs, a front porch, a wood pile, and a rocking chair.
- 1.1 [usually as modifier] A pattern of squares used for patchwork quilts resembling the patterning of wood in a log cabin: a log cabin quiltMore example sentences
- They admire crazy quilts for their glorious colors and fancy needlework, log cabin quilts for the numerous variations on a familiar theme, and Baltimore album quilts for their fine stitching.