- A circuit for performing logical operations on input signals.More example sentences
- The CMOS gate arrays with vertical transistors comprise a logic circuit.
- The entangled photons allow the system to encode information before computations begin and imprint a quantum logic circuit on the state, destroying its entanglement and making the process irreversible.
- The buffer circuit further includes a write logic circuit that is coupled between the first buffer and the second buffer.
More definitions of logic circuitDefinition of logic circuit in:
- The US English dictionary