noun (plural logos)
A symbol or other small design adopted by an organization to identify its products, uniform, vehicles, etc. the Olympic logo was emblazoned across the tracksuits
More example sentences
- Generally, we only have to set limits on the size of logos that promote various products.
- His firm often works with the developers of its buildings to design logos and signage.
- The Volunteer Action Centre's most recent project was designing a new company logo.
- Example sentences
- American Identity is the largest distributor of corporate logoed merchandise in the United States with approximately 1,200 associates nationwide.
- Reps also handed out logoed jackets to traders on the exchange floor.
- The site even does a respectable business in promotional items, selling logoed T-shirts to 35,000 of the 1 million consumers who have shopped its site.
Words that rhyme with logodoggo
Entry from US English dictionary
From Greek logos 'word', spelled as if an acronym.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.