noun (plural logos)
- A symbol or other small design adopted by an organization to identify its products, uniform, vehicles, etc.: the Olympic logo was emblazoned across the tracksuitsMore example sentences
- Generally, we only have to set limits on the size of logos that promote various products.
- His firm often works with the developers of its buildings to design logos and signage.
- The Volunteer Action Centre's most recent project was designing a new company logo.
- More example sentences
- American Identity is the largest distributor of corporate logoed merchandise in the United States with approximately 1,200 associates nationwide.
- Reps also handed out logoed jackets to traders on the exchange floor.
- The site even does a respectable business in promotional items, selling logoed T-shirts to 35,000 of the 1 million consumers who have shopped its site.
Entry from US English dictionary
More definitions of logoDefinition of LOGO in:
- The US English dictionary