- another term for logogram.
- More example sentences
- This kind of system is more difficult to learn than a logographic language, such as Chinese, in which written symbols generally correspond to whole words, rather than parts of words.
- These cleverly arrange into around 140 neat syllables which block into words - three writing systems in one, alphabetic, syllabic and logographic.
- The writing system was logographic, where one sign or sign-group was used for each term or concept without adding grammatical elements.
More definitions of logographDefinition of logograph in:
- The US English dictionary