- An act of logging out of a computer system.More example sentences
- The required information gathered and logged for these audits is referred to as an audit trail and include the following information: successful logins, logouts, failed logins and password changes.
- System administrators should be able to add components such as activities and help items to the system while it is live, requiring no logoffs by users or rebooting of the server.
- Our desktop antivirus software is automatically updated from our server at logon, so a simple logout every night ensures everyone's antivirus signatures are current.
More definitions of logoutDefinition of logout in:
- The US English dictionary