- Existing in or relating to a time in the distant past: time has marched on since my long-ago youth idyllic views of a long-ago New YorkMore example sentences
- Posters and fight cards announcing long-ago boxing matches cover the walls, alongside black-and-white photos of fighters and newspaper articles about Wild Card's trainer, Freddie Roach.
- He is talking about his long-ago film career and how he was once a star.
- Who was she, my long-ago ancestor, first of her dark-eyed family to bear a blue-eyed child?
More definitions of long-agoDefinition of long-ago in:
- The US English dictionary