- A romantic relationship between two people who live far apart and so are unable to meet on a frequent basis: staying in touch is the key to surviving a long-distance relationshipMore example sentences
- My first guess from second-hand experience of long-distance relationships is that he's met someone else.
- I don't know if I can handle one of these long-distance relationships.
- The key to making long-distance relationships work is to talk honestly and openly about how you feel.
More definitions of long-distance relationshipDefinition of long-distance relationship in:
- The US English dictionary