- An animal of a breed of cattle with long horns.More example sentences
- The cattle judges were from a federal agency that knew all cattle and not just the longhorns and shorthorns.
- Well, I am from Texas, where longhorns - cattle, that is - are indeed common, so perhaps the image is not entirely inappropriate.
- The ranch has its longhorns and horses along with a variety of small animals for the children to visit.
More definitions of longhornDefinition of longhorn in:
- The US English dictionary