nounNorth American • informal
- A beer bottle with a long, narrow neck and a capacity of 330 ml: bored cowhands sipped longnecks [as modifier]: Stormy went up to the counter for a pair of longneck beersMore example sentences
- To give their customers the broad range of beverages 21st century diners expect, some are looking beyond the world of longnecks and plastic cups.
- Ebb brings the longneck to her lips, takes a tiny sip and cannot remember when she has last had alcohol.
- She took the longneck he held and set it on the bar behind her.
More definitions of longneckDefinition of longneck in:
- The US English dictionary