- (Especially of clothing) not fitting tightly; baggy: wear loose-fitting, comfortable clothing when travellingMore example sentences
- One note: The loose-fitting top panel rattles when operating in the presence of loud low-frequency sounds.
- Wear loose-fitting shoes for the first two weeks after surgery, and avoid running and strenuous activity.
- In a Reiki session you typically wear loose-fitting clothing and lie down on a padded table.
More definitions of loose-fittingDefinition of loose-fitting in:
- The US English dictionary