- Connected in a tenuous or vague way: a loose-knit grouping of independent statesMore example sentences
- It is ‘… a loose-knit band of private soldiers predominantly based in the US.‘
- Organized by a loose-knit group of security professionals and wireless enthusiasts, planners say the organisation serves to raise awareness of the need for home and corporate users to secure wireless networks from unwanted access or snooping.
- He said in a statement: ‘It takes time to investigate members of loose-knit networks across international boundaries.’
More definitions of loose-knitDefinition of loose-knit in:
- The US English dictionary