noun• archaic , chiefly • derogatory
- A minor lord: lordlings do not argue with the Prince of WalesMore example sentences
- As political authority in the West fragmented, the Gothic kings continued and extended this system, and their lordlings under them did likewise.
- For that matter, most of the local lordlings would have fits if the army intruded upon their private domains.
- They assumed the identities of barbarian lordlings, and united the Republic's enemies against them.
More definitions of lordlingDefinition of lordling in:
- The US English dictionary