adjectiveNorth American • informal
- Losing more often than others of its kind; least successful: the losingest club in baseball historyMore example sentences
- But if contraction meant that the players on baseball's losingest team faced the very real danger of being thrown out of their jobs, the home stretch would make last-place fans eager to show up.
- Coming from anyone else that statement would be stupid, but from the losingest tribe of losers ever to lose and the all time tribal council record holders, I think he's seen enough to compare.
- The problem isn't that the Detroit Tigers are about to become the losingest team in modern major league history.
More definitions of losingestDefinition of losingest in:
- The US English dictionary