- A man’s suit consisting of a matching jacket and trousers, worn during the day, especially in the workplace.More example sentences
- No, I've told you, at a day wedding it's incorrect not to wear a morning suit or a lounge suit.
- The Prince, wearing a dark lounge suit and black tie, was asked to pass on a touching message to his mother.
- Wearing a black tie with a grey lounge suit and green overcoat, the 80-year-old Duke met local council leaders, residents and schoolchildren.
More definitions of lounge suitDefinition of lounge suit in:
- The US English dictionary