- 1(Of a place) conducive to lounging; comfortable: a loungey bar with low seatingMore example sentences
- It's a comfortable loungey atmosphere that's even livelier in summer when you can sit outside.
- The plan was to cultivate the loungey atmosphere of his rowdier Old City joints and combine it with French cuisine.
- Upstairs is plush loungey seating and bar space where every shining cocktail is concocted with industrial efficiency, while the groovers spin their moves on the vast floor below.
- 1.1Denoting or relating to easy-listening music: loungey club musicMore example sentences
- Plus my favourite local DJ will be spinning deep house / loungey music to chill to.
- I am sure the addition of a DJ, or at least some more loungey tunes in keeping with the visual mood of the place would have increased the number of clientele.
- In terms of my favorite songs of theirs, I immediately veer towards their loungey stuff.