(also lovat green)
- A muted green colour used especially in tweed and woollen garments: avoid dull colours like lovatMore example sentences
- Colors include off-white, green, lovat green, oatmeal, navy, black, white and other colors, if requested.
- The hose we carry are imported from Scotland and are available in cream, bottle green or lovat green.
- Lovat blue and lovat green will match most tartans in the ancient colors, but also look good with many modern tartans.
early 20th century: from Lovat, a place name in Highland Scotland.
More definitions of lovatDefinition of lovat in:
- The US English dictionary