- (Of women’s clothing) having a neckline that exposes the neck and the upper part of the breasts: a low-cut evening dressMore example sentences
- She's wearing a print dress, low-cut of course, frilly sleeves, a quarter-inch of makeup, and her hair is dyed midnight black.
- The pop beauty's passion for low-cut tops and short skirts has come under frenzied media scrutiny recently, defying her past status as a style icon.
- She favors low-cut dresses and third-rate novelists.
More definitions of low-cutDefinition of low-cut in:
- The US English dictionary