- 1Relating or belonging to people who earn low wages: low-income families low-income housingMore example sentences
- Growing housing unaffordability for low-income families also affects learning.
- One measure introduced by the government to help low-income families with childcare costs is the Working Families Tax Credit.
- The Housing Authority is responsible for building rental apartments for the low-income families.
- 1.1(Of a country) having a low national income: low-income African statesMore example sentences
- In low-income countries, the people's plight has been particularly severe.
- The vast majority of illegal software copying takes place in low-income countries.
- In global terms the divide between high-income and low-income countries will be increased.