- 1Requiring little work to keep in good condition: low-maintenance lawnsMore example sentences
- This is relatively low-cost and low-maintenance equipment and requires minimal infrastructure.
- Some are choosing to replace all or part of their lawns with drought-resistant, low-maintenance alternatives.
- They make every square foot count by expanding outdoor living space; replacing lawns with low-maintenance, water-wise plants; or adding gracefully curved beds.
- 1.1 • informal (Of a person) independent and not demanding a lot of attention.More example sentences
- Because he is so low-maintenance, he suits my lifestyle and personality.
- For a guy who puts up the numbers he does, he's pretty low-maintenance.
- I'm very independent and very low-maintenance.
More definitions of low-maintenanceDefinition of low-maintenance in:
- The US English dictionary