Definition of low-minded in English:
Vulgar or sordid in mind or character.
- If the voters demand a clean election, the low-minded, unscrupulous candidates will be eliminated naturally through competition; the virtuous politicians will then get elected.
- Many, no doubt, will be low-minded thrill-seekers.
- And two low-minded holders of high office told a former government press secretary they had reason to believe the senator was a British agent and asked him to find out more.
- Example sentences
- You can ignore the low mindedness of some of the replies.
- It is the low-mindedness of this poem that carries its most urgent arguments.
Definition of low-minded in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.