Definition of low-minded in English:
Vulgar or sordid in mind or character.
- If the voters demand a clean election, the low-minded, unscrupulous candidates will be eliminated naturally through competition; the virtuous politicians will then get elected.
- Many, no doubt, will be low-minded thrill-seekers.
- And two low-minded holders of high office told a former government press secretary they had reason to believe the senator was a British agent and asked him to find out more.
- Example sentences
- You can ignore the low mindedness of some of the replies.
- It is the low-mindedness of this poem that carries its most urgent arguments.
Definition of low-minded in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India