- 1Not costing a great deal; inexpensive: low-priced goodsMore example sentences
- Students, and of course their parents, who are on the look out for a low-priced notebook to meet school needs, should definitely consider buying a refurbished notebook computer.
- He loaded the stores up with hard-to-find gourmet items and low-priced wines.
- There's a real shortage of low-priced housing in Mexico: a deficit of some 5 million dwellings, with demand growing by 700,000 units a year.
- 1.1Offering inexpensive goods or services: a low-priced supermarket the competition of low-price airlinesMore example sentences
- Like many low-priced casual chains, Cheesecake doesn't accept reservations, so on weekends the wait for a table routinely exceeds two hours.
- Some analysts fear that customers fleeing Abercrombie for low-priced rivals won't be back.
- There was no way to compete with low-priced foreign competitors.
More definitions of low-pricedDefinition of low-priced in:
- The US English dictionary