Definition of low-rider in English:
A customized vehicle with hydraulic jacks that allow the chassis to be lowered nearly to the road.
- He dress is typically casual - grey sweater and black pants; his cars, a black blacked-out low-rider Tahoe SUV (customized with a humidor, among other goodies) and a black Mercedes S500, are both luxurious but not flashy.
- As usual, you can simply drive around and just enjoy the radio playing in your low-rider, or any other vehicle you can ‘jack from the streets.
- The Chicago-Lake intersection was teeming with indestructible hip-hop kids and nervous cops, and all around me, tough guys and gum-chewing flirts were nodding to the rhythm of their bass-booming vans, low-riders, and convertibles.
- Example sentences
- Low riding is a fad for some people and for others it's a lifestyle.
- Dude, a lowrider is a car, low riding is a life style!
Definition of low-rider in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan