A customized vehicle with hydraulic jacks that allow the chassis to be lowered nearly to the road.
- He dress is typically casual - grey sweater and black pants; his cars, a black blacked-out low-rider Tahoe SUV (customized with a humidor, among other goodies) and a black Mercedes S500, are both luxurious but not flashy.
- As usual, you can simply drive around and just enjoy the radio playing in your low-rider, or any other vehicle you can ‘jack from the streets.
- The Chicago-Lake intersection was teeming with indestructible hip-hop kids and nervous cops, and all around me, tough guys and gum-chewing flirts were nodding to the rhythm of their bass-booming vans, low-riders, and convertibles.
- Example sentences
- Low riding is a fad for some people and for others it's a lifestyle.
- Dude, a lowrider is a car, low riding is a life style!
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: low-rider
Definition of low-rider in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.