- A customized vehicle with hydraulic jacks that allow the chassis to be lowered nearly to the road.More example sentences
- He dress is typically casual - grey sweater and black pants; his cars, a black blacked-out low-rider Tahoe SUV (customized with a humidor, among other goodies) and a black Mercedes S500, are both luxurious but not flashy.
- As usual, you can simply drive around and just enjoy the radio playing in your low-rider, or any other vehicle you can ‘jack from the streets.
- The Chicago-Lake intersection was teeming with indestructible hip-hop kids and nervous cops, and all around me, tough guys and gum-chewing flirts were nodding to the rhythm of their bass-booming vans, low-riders, and convertibles.
More definitions of low-riderDefinition of low-rider in:
- The US English dictionary