- another term for low tide.More example sentences
- Maximum achievable depth is 7m on a spring tide, 4m at low water.
- At low water the remains of the wreck are perhaps only 200m from the shoreline in depths of 5-8m and can easily be snorkelled from the beach if you have the energy.
- At low water the walk back to the sea wall takes a little longer, but even at high water and with the help of the rope, getting up in full kit is far harder than getting down.
More definitions of low waterDefinition of low water in:
- The US English dictionary