- At or of a level that is lower in position or status: keep all lower-level windows tightly closed preparatory talks were held between lower-level officialsMore example sentences
- It is always a good idea to match your level 1 heading to the title of your page and follow through your lower-level headings with similarly titled sections.
- "I'm always selling the company on a higher level so that the lower-level sales can happen," he says.
- When running the numbers, they were careful to exclude lower-level computer support specialists.
More definitions of lower-levelDefinition of lower-level in:
- The US English dictionary