- The section of a larger school which comprises or caters for the younger pupils, especially those below the fifth form.More example sentences
- The lower school was donated an authentic keyboard, sheet music, tapes, a microphone and mouth organ.
- There were no dances exclusively for the lower school either - no hornpipe or Scottish country dances.
- We would be taking the same action with your son but as he is in the lower school we needed time to consider it to do so.
More definitions of lower schoolDefinition of lower school in:
- The US English dictionary