noun (plural luchadors or luchadores /-ˈdɔːreɪz/)
- A person who competes in lucha libre wrestling: kids jumped into the ring and surrounded the luchadores to get their autographsMore example sentences
- The girl behind me in the queue was here because her grandfather made the masks and costumes for some of the luchadores.
- You are handsome and proud in the tradition of many of the best Mexican luchadors and I look forward to each of your articles.
- Do you agree that the mystique of the luchadors is dead?
Spanish, 'fighter, wrestler'.
More definitions of luchadorDefinition of luchador in:
- The US English dictionary