- An outstanding example of a particular type of person or thing: as far as nightmares went, this one was a luluMore example sentences
- At a Celebration of Reading ceremony in 2001, the president rattled off a dozen of his own lulus to a delighted audience.
- However, knowing what I know, there are some lulus in the essay that I just can't ignore.
- That's a lulu - imagine you had taken his advice and tried to log on to your internet account or exchange, only to find that even your perfectly reputable service had vanished into the ether.
late 19th century: perhaps from Lulu, pet form of the given name Louise.
More definitions of luluDefinition of lulu in:
- The US English dictionary