- (Especially in North America) a person who fells trees, cuts them into logs, or transports them to a sawmill.More example sentences
- The first paintball markers were used by timber cruisers and lumbermen to mark the trees selected for harvesting or cutting.
- There were a lot of lumberjacks to cut down trees and export them to England.
- For many generations, my forefathers have been lumbermen, loggers and mill workers.
More definitions of lumberjackDefinition of lumberjack in:
- The US English dictionary