- A lunch box.More example sentences
- It wasn't until he came across the bridge and around the bend that we could first hear him tapping on the top of his lunch pail with his walking stick and whistling some old bluegrass tune.
- My metal lunch pail was covered with nifty pictures of jets, including a 6-52 and Boeing 707.
- Did that change include the purchase of a lunch pail?
adjectiveBack to top
- (lunch-pail) • informal Working-class; blue-collar: lunch-pail labourersMore example sentences
- It appeals to the Mike Harris pro-growth tax-cutters and the flinty-eyed Ralph Klein deficit hawks, and it appeals to independents and lunch pail populists as well.
More definitions of lunch pailDefinition of lunch pail in:
- The US English dictionary