- The time in the middle of the day when lunch is eaten: at lunchtime they pulled into a lay-by for a picnic [as modifier]: the lunchtime television newsMore example sentences
- Make a note of the orchestra's Tuesday lunchtime concert at the same venue on August 10.
- On our visit, early one Saturday lunchtime, the restaurant was almost full.
- Yesterday's lunchtime concert wasn't without hitch - one piece began very badly.
More definitions of lunchtimeDefinition of lunchtime in:
- The US English dictionary