- (Especially of ceramics) having an iridescent surface; shining.More example sentences
- Apart from the ingenious designs, set off by the lustred tin-glaze, the specific heraldic programme gives them a unique place in Niculoso's oeuvre.
- The Medici tiles from the Castel S Angelo and from Tentudia are unusual in that they are entirely tin-glazed - either white, stained with blue or manganese, or lustred.
- This shows the Medici device of a diamond ring with two feathers, as on the Valencian lustred vase in the British Museum.
More definitions of lustredDefinition of lustred in:
- The US English dictionary