- A jump in skating from the backward outside edge of one skate to the backward outside edge of the other, with one or more full turns in the air.More example sentences
- Volchkova already has one of the best triple lutzes in ladies skating as well as a triple lutz/triple toe combination.
- Four years later, he landed his first triple jump, a salchow, but the triple lutz is his favorite jump.
- Serov finished third in the short with the only clean program, completing a triple lutz, triple axel and triple flip-triple toe loop combination.
1930s: named after the Austrian skater Alois Lutz (1899–1918).
More definitions of lutzDefinition of lutz in:
- The US English dictionary