noun[mass noun] Medicine
- Inflammation of the lymph nodes.More example sentences
- The case was diagnosed as visceral leishmaniasis with leishmania lymphadenitis and coexistent falciparum malaria.
- The first type, which arises de novo in adults, is characterized by myocarditis, myositis, lymphadenitis, hepatitis, and chorioretinitis.
- These reactions include large areas of erythema and extensive lymphadenopathy or lymphadenitis.
More definitions of lymphadenitisDefinition of lymphadenitis in:
- The US English dictionary