noun[mass noun] Medicine
- Inflammation of the walls of the lymphatic vessels.More example sentences
- If these signs occur in conjunction with lymphangitis, fever, malaise and anorexia, or if they increase over a baseline level, infection should be suspected.
- It was associated with lymphangitis, and his general practitioner initially treated him with a course of flucloxacillin.
- These uncommon forms of nodular lymphangitis may require referral to an appropriate subspecialist.
More definitions of lymphangitisDefinition of lymphangitis in:
- The US English dictionary