- Keen-sighted.More example sentences
- Even a cat can look at the king, and the lynx-eyed, observant smart cat has taken a close look not only at the boss but also the happenings at the studio during the author's brief but bright innings.
- Pearl put him in his place with his own sonnet which begins, ‘Proofreaders, tremble; and poor typists, quail; / For R - N, lynx-eyed, thunders on your trail ’, and proceeds to show why books deserve better.
- Why has no one, particularly the lynx-eyed Mrs Poyser, noticed Hetty's advanced condition?
More definitions of lynx-eyedDefinition of lynx-eyed in:
- The US English dictionary