- An artist’s expression of emotion in an imaginative and beautiful way; the quality of being lyrical: the lush lyricism of the adagio sections of the second movement his lyricism is never at the expense of verbal clarityMore example sentences
- Sappho's pre-eminent reputation as an artist of lyricism and love is based on only three complete poems, 63 complete single lines and up to 264 fragments.
- Some of his works are beautiful in their lucid lyricism.
- The album preserves their defining qualities: superb lyricism and powerful tension.
More definitions of lyricismDefinition of lyricism in:
- The US English dictionary