noun[mass noun] ( • trademark in the UK)
- Commercial transactions conducted electronically by mobile phone.More example sentences
- We have been scathing in the past about mobile apps and so-called m-commerce and we still apply the litmus test ‘what can you do on a tiny green screen that is useful?’
- As the Japanese have shown, mobile ecommerce (or m-commerce as the current buzzword goes) has a place in a market where PDAs and mobile phones converge.
- The birth of the wireless Internet has spawned mobile commerce, or m-commerce.
More definitions of m-commerceDefinition of m-commerce in:
- The US English dictionary