- But not too much: allegro ma non troppoMore example sentences
- The moderato, leading into the allegro, ma non troppo, comes with such tastefully conceived phrasing and smooth quality that there is now the kind of near-perfection that gives an idea of what these two musicians are capable of together.
- He conquered the full tonal and dynamic range of the Adagio, ma non troppo.
- The prominent opening theme, marked nobilmente, ma non troppo, is said to depict his 1909 Derby winner, Minoru.
More definitions of ma non troppoDefinition of ma non troppo in:
- The US English dictionary