- Covered with macadam: macadamized roadsMore example sentences
- Tiled roofs and macadamised roads profoundly altered the patterns of run-off and guaranteed more flash floods; the increasing volumes of water in turn called for strong measures to contain them.
- With the introduction of macadamised roads, the Cleveland Bay was considered not fast enough, and as a result the Yorkshire Coach Horse came into being.
- During her visit, the dedication of the Hebrew University in Jerusalem took place and Miss Lunevsky noted how the streets were being ‘macadamized’ in preparation for the visit of Lord Balfour.
More definitions of macadamizedDefinition of macadamized in:
- The US English dictionary