- Operated or controlled by a machine or machinery: machine-driven vehicles replaced much of the manual labour of the pastMore example sentences
- The Industrial Revolution began at the end of the seventeenth century, specifically in the machine-driven manufacturing processes made possible by the steam engine.
- The historians in 1924 blamed the public's diminishing interest in politics on "the conditions of complex modern life: the frantic, overorganized, spectacular, urbanized, machine-driven world we live in today".
- Only 4 percent of the population is employed in agriculture, which has become highly industrialized and machine-driven.
More definitions of machine-drivenDefinition of machine-driven in:
- The US English dictionary