- (Of data) in a form that a computer can process: a machine-readable dictionaryMore example sentences
- By the year 2005, it is projected that as much as 18 percent of the known data in the world will be captured in machine-readable (computer recognizable) digital format.
- The 87 spoken texts (all that had by then been processed at the SEU) became available in machine-readable form for distribution in the early 1980s.
- Semantic-enabled search agents will be able to collect machine-readable data from diverse sources, process it and infer new facts.
More definitions of machine-readableDefinition of machine-readable in:
- The US English dictionary