- A fastening device similar to a bolt but having a socket in its head which allows it to be turned with a screwdriver.More example sentences
- Participants were asked to search for a small metal screw (No.2 machine screw, 5 mm diameter) to the right of a circular indentation that was positioned to lie in the middle of the fingertip.
- If the screw goes in but doesn't line up with the threads on the left side of the action, screw the 1 / 4x20 nylon machine screw in from the left side about 5/16’ or so and then remove it.
- The bit looks like a quarter-inch threaded machine screw though Scafe says that the design of the threads is critical to the operation.
More definitions of machine screwDefinition of machine screw in:
- The US English dictionary