- (Of clothes or other fabric articles) able to be washed in a washing machine without damage: the padded cover is machine washableMore example sentences
- A mix of trendy and traditional styles is available and the entire range is made from machine washable, minimum-iron fabrics with many featuring tough Teflon coating.
- Get one that's machine washable - and then wash it regularly.
- All the new fabrics are machine washable and many are strategically vented for comfort.
More definitions of machine washableDefinition of machine washable in:
- The US English dictionary