- A large-scale economic system.More example sentences
- First, the relationship between the monetary standard and the macroeconomy is not addressed.
- The view expressed by Hamilton is that oil shocks affect the macroeconomy primarily by depressing demand for key consumption and investment goods.
- While government is a major concern, economists must also forecast short run developments in the macroeconomy.
More definitions of macroeconomyDefinition of macroeconomy in:
- The US English dictionary