- 1A man whose success in life is assured: he became a made man in Hollywood when he was hired to run a film studioMore example sentences
- They take vows of fidelity to the Family, and they respect other made men.
- Kernaghan is suddenly a made man, part of the Rolodex of the press.
- All these made men - you took stock of them by how nice they dressed, what kind of watch they wore, what kind of shoes, what suit.
- 1.1A man who has been formally inducted as a full member of the Mafia.More example sentences
- He once compared entering the inner circle to becoming a "made man" in a Mafia family.
- He plays Christopher Moltisanti, a recent made man in the Soprano organization.
- Television shows such as The Sopranos have made Americans as familiar with the language and customs of the Mafia as any made man.
More definitions of made manDefinition of made man in:
- The US English dictionary